Sometimes Mexican cuisine benefits from that extra boost of citrus flavors. This quick and easy cilantro-lime sauce tastes yummy on a wide variety of dishes. Try it on our Mexican Shredded Chicken paired with our cilantro-lime rice. Yummy!
Creamy Cilantro-Lime Sauce
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt full-fat
- 2 Tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 1 clove garlic peeled and finely minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice fresh
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Prepare the cilantro-lime sauce by thoroughly combining all ingredients in a medium glass or other non-reactive bowl.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.