Sometimes Mexican cuisine benefits from that extra boost of citrus flavors. This quick and easy cilantro-lime sauce tastes yummy on a wide variety of dishes. Try it on our Mexican Shredded Chicken paired with our cilantro-lime rice. Yummy!
Creamy Cilantro-Lime Sauce
For best results, prepare the cilantro-lime sauce the night before you need it to give the flavors a chance to blend. Planning ahead will also save time on those busy nights you want to get dinner on the table as quickly as possible.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt full-fat
- 2 Tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 1 clove garlic peeled and finely minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice fresh
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Prepare the cilantro-lime sauce by thoroughly combining all ingredients in a medium glass or other non-reactive bowl.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Calories: 48kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 5gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 618mgPotassium: 109mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1192IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 60mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!