How To Make Vanilla Ice Cream Without A Machine!
This Best Ever No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe is easy to make at home. Yes, that’s right… no ice cream maker required! It’s so creamy, smooth and made with only 3 ingredients!
What Is Vanilla Ice Cream Made Out Of?
Depending on the recipe, vanilla ice cream can be made with just a few ingredients. The recipe below uses only a vanilla bean, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk.
This Recipe Goes Great With:
No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Cut the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and carefully scrape out the seeds with a sharp knife. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla bean seeds and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan or freezer-safe container.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove from freezer and let soften for a few minutes before transferring to individual serving bowls.